All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Walker and Ralph Rapley have collected a wide-ranging group of molecular and biochemical techniques that are the most frequently used in medical and clinical research, especially diagstics. The authors - well-established investigators who run their own research programs and use the methods on a regular basis - outline the practical procedures for using them and describe a variety of pertinent applications. Among the techlogies presented are southern and western blotting, electrophoresis, PCR, cDNA and protein microarrays, liquid chromatography, in situ hybridization, karyotyping, flow cytometry, bioinformatics, gemics, and ribotyping. The applications include assays for mutation detection, mRNA analysis, chromosome translocations, inborn errors of metabolism, protein therapeutics, and gene therapy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Walker,Ralph Rapley
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.