Medical Content-Based Retrieval for Clinical Decision Support: First Miccai International Workshop, MCBR-CBS 2009, London, UK, September 20, 2009. Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $93.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $150.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are pleased to present this set of peer-reviewed papers from the ?rst MICCAI Workshop on Medical Content-Based Retrieval for Clinical Decision Support. The MICCAI conference has been the ?agship conference for the m- ical imaging community re?ecting the state of the art in techniques of segm- tation, registration, and robotic surgery. Yet, the transfer of these techniques to clinical practice is rarely discussed in the MICCAI conference. To address this gap, we proposed to hold this workshop with MICCAI in London in September 2009. The goal of the workshop was to show the application of content-based retrieval in clinical decision support. With advances in electronic patient record systems, a large number of pre-diagsed patient data sets are w bec- ing available. These data sets are often multimodal consisting of images (x-ray, CT, MRI), videos and other time series, and textual data (free text reports and structuredclinicaldata). Analyzing thesemultimodalsourcesfordisease-speci?c information across patients can reveal important similarities between patients and hence their underlying diseases and potential treatments. Researchers are w beginning to use techniques of content-based retrieval to search for disea- speci?c information in modalities to ?nd supporting evidence for a disease or to automatically learn associations of symptoms and diseases. Benchmarking frameworks such as ImageCLEF (Image retrieval track in the Cross-Language Evaluation Forum) have expanded over the past ?ve years to include large m- ical image collections for testing various algorithms for medical image retrieval and classi?cation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5853
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorBarbara Caputo,Fei Wang,Henning Muller,James Duncan,Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer,Tanveer Syeda-Mahmood
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.