Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the Air War College Model for doctrine and strategy as a conceptual framework, Joint Publication 4.02, Doctrine for Health Service Support in Joint Operations, is analyzed to determine if it provides adequate guidance for seamless health service support in joint operations for war and contingencies other than war. An advocacy view is presented for service medical doctrine, primarily highlighting reasons for Air Force medical doctrine. Insights gained from this analysis lead to recommendations for further doctrinal guidance on medical evacuation, focused medical logistics, and communication. The need for medical force participation in joint readiness exercises is critical for the services to function as a cohesive team in providing health care and force support during actual combat or operations other than war.
- Author(s)Kimberly A Siniscalchi
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.