All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively presents the foundations and leading application research in medical informatics/biomedicine. The concepts and techniques are illustrated with detailed case studies. Authors are widely recognized professors and researchers in Schools of Medicine and Information Systems from the University of Arizona, University of Washington, Columbia University, and Oregon Health & Science University. Related Springer title, Shortliffe: Medical Informatics, has sold over 8000 copies The title will be positioned at the upper division and graduate level Medical Informatics course and a reference work for practitioners in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1044 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byCarol Friedman,Hsinchun Chen,Sherrilynne Fuller,William Hersh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.