All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Massage Care's FSMTB Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination MBLEx Practice Exams will help massage therapy students pass the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx) administered by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB). This book includes twenty complete 125-question practice exams, for a total of 2,500 questions. The questions on the practice exams have the same percentage weights as the content of the FSMTB MBLEx exam: 14 percent on Anatomy & Physiology; 11 percent on Kinesiology; 13 percent on Pathology, Contraindications, Areas of Caution, and Special Populations; 17 percent on Benefits and Physiological Effects of Techniques that Manipulate Soft Tissue; 17 percent on Client Assessment, Reassessment & Treatment Planning; 5 percent on Overview of Massage & Bodywork History / Culture / Modalities; 13 percent on Ethics, Boundaries, Laws, and Regulations; and 10 percent on Guidelines for Professional Practice. FSMTB does t endorse, promote, review, or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by Medical Massage Care. Medical Massage Care is t affiliated with FSMTB.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay is the President of Medical Massage Care Authority LLC and a graduate of Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy and Massage in Olympia, Washington. His other massage publications include Medical Massage Care's Therapeutic Massage National FSMTB Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination MBLEx Study Guide, Medical Massage Care's Therapeutic Massage National Certification Practice Exams 2008 Edition and Medical Massage Care's Therapeutic Massage National Certification Exam Study Guide. Martin has also written and published practice exam books and study guides for licensing and certification exams in the pension, investment, and real estate fields. With a B.A. in Mathematics from Indiana University, Martin is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries (FCA), a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA), and an Enrolled Actuary (EA). Martin serves on the Education and Examination Committee of the Society of Actuaries.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.