All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeuropsychologists have an important role in potentiating the psychosocial adjustment and quality of life of patients through effective diagsis and rehabilitation of cognitive and psychomotor deficits caused by acute and chronic disease. Thoroughly updated and expanded, this second edition of the highly acclaimed Medical Neuropsychology contains a complete review of the rapidly developing literature pertaining to the association between cognition and medical diseases. As a compendium of the empirical literature documenting the neuropsychological sequelae of organ and system pathology, this volume will be of interest of all practitioners interested in the integration of neuropsychology into the mainstream of health service delivery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight684 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid H. van Thiel,Kathleen L. Edwards,Meryl Butters,Ralph E. Tarter,Sue R. Beers
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2001
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.