All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Psychotherapy draws together succinct descriptions of the major models of psychotherapy, written by specialists who offer an accessible, theoretical, and evidence based depiction of each therapy and its clinical role for patients. Written by the foremost voices on psychotherapy in the UK, this handbook will appeal to specialist trainees in psychiatry and consultants working in psychotherapy, along with psychologists, and allied health professionals.
- Author BiographyJessica Yakeley is a Fellow of the British Psychoanalytical Society, Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychotherapy, Portman Clinic, Director of Medical Education and Associate Medical Directors, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, London UK; Editor of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, UK James Johnston is a Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy at the Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Leeds, UK. Gwen Adshead is a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist, Southern Health Foundation Trust, UK Laura Allison is a Registrant of the British Psychoanalytic Council at Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, London and Kent, UK.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width102 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGwen Adshead,James Johnston,Jessica Yakeley,Laura Allison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.