Medical School Interview Video: Questions, Tips and Answers + MMI (gold Standard) by Brett Ferdinand (DVD, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.38+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA medical school interview is an intense experience and w it is reproduced and captured on video to be used as a learning tool. This DVD was filmed live in HD on campus in front of a group of premedical students - most of whom were invited for medical school interviews. A volunteer is interviewed in front of the class and the entire interview is conducted as if it were the real thing. Ambiguous questions, ethical questions, pauses, interruptions and other elements are created by an experienced author and interviewer. After the interview, an analysis of each question and the mindset behind it is discussed in an open forum format. If you are t sure that you have the interviewing skills to be accepted to medical school, then this is a must-see video. One-on-one interviews, group or panel interviews and the multi-mini interview format (MMI) - all share certain principles regarding attire, attitude, strategy and content. Regardless of where you will interview, you will find the advice and techniques demonstrated in this video to be extremely relevant and helpful. Please te that the standardized test that you must take for admissions to medical school is t relevant to the universal interview advice provided in this video. To see clips from the video, search Medical School Interview Questions and Answers on YouTube. This 2nd Edition DVD also comes with a new bonus: Understanding MMI with Dr. Ferdinand's insights and strategies for this increasingly popular format.
- Author BiographyDr. Brett Ferdinand was awarded numerous scholarships en route to graduating with honors in a B.Sc. program. Years ago, confident that he would one day be a doctor, he fulfilled his passion for teaching by creating The Gold Standard Courses, which have become a perennial lecture series in the US and Canada, and now also Australia and Ireland. After being accepted to all the medical schools to which he applied, Dr. Brett Ferdinand completed The Gold Standard MCAT textbook. The book received distribution throughout North America, instantly became one of the best selling study guides and, more recently, was honored as an Award Winning 2010 Best Books Finalist by USA Book News (category: Education/Reference), and one of 3 finalists for a 2010 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award in NYC (category: Best Redesign). Today, Dr. Brett Ferdinand continues to be known as a dynamic lecturer on the admissions process and the basic sciences. He recently poured his energy into creating the first GAMSAT textbook, ever - The Gold Standard GAMSAT. This hardcover book in colour of over 700 pages is not just a study guide, it teaches all 3 sections of the GAMSAT with hundreds of sample practice questions including a full-length pull out practice test. Dr. Ferdinand is well known for making difficult concepts easy to understand. Over the years, he has lectured to thousands of pre-medical students and reached thousands more through his books, online interactive programs and his medical school interview videos on YouTube.
- Author(s)Brett Ferdinand
- PublisherRuveneCo Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRuveneCo Inc
- Weight86 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.