All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Spanish: A Dental Guide, is the most extensive Medical Spanish resource ever created for dentists. At 576 pages, it is so complete that one practicing dentistry will ever want to work without it again. History: Step-by-step phrases for taking a complete dental history. Don't kw much Spanish? No problem. If you speak English, you can take a history from Spanish-speaking patients with this book. It is that complete and easy to use. Evaluation: Just as easy are the step-by-step phrases for performing a complete dental evaluation. Do you want your patients to hold their breaths, perform specific movements, or just be quiet? No matter what your Spanish level, this book orients the evaluation to the way you think in English. Diagsis: A virtual cookbook for instructing patients about numerous diagstic issues. Want the diagsis in technical terms? Want the diagsis in lay terms? And want the diagsis explained in the kind of Spanish, which your patients understand? Procedures: Need to explain the procedures you need to perform? Just pick your topic. Dialogues and Explanations: A whole host of dialogues and explanations - from caries and mouth disorders to numerous acute and chronic dental diseases. Vocabulary: From soups to nuts - literally - all of the vocabulary needed to practice dentistry well is in this book. Uncommonly simple - and utilitarian. This book has it all.
- Author BiographyCraig Alan Sinkinson, M.D. is a physician / writer and expert in both Medical Spanish and the delivery of health care to poor and disenfranchised people. He resides in Guatemala, where he is the President of Mayan Medical Aid, a non-profit foundation, which delivers health care to approximately 10,000 indigenous Maya. Dr. Sinkinson also teaches the best Medical Spanish course available. It combines high-quality didactic teaching with challenging clinical experiences - www.mayanmedicalaid.org.
- Author(s)Craig Alan Sinkinson M D
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.