All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Termilogy Crossword Puzzles, Volume 1, is designed to help sharpen skills and facilitate learning for students in the healthcare field. It is divided into principal areas of study and each puzzle is organized to focus on main terms associated with each area of concentration.
- Author BiographyPatricia O'Brien-Giglia, CMT began her career in the healthcare field after having graduated from The Broward County Practical Nursing Program in 1980 to achieve her LPN license. She continued her education by graduating with her Associate in Arts degree from Sanford Community College in 1993. Having served on the Editorial Advisory Board as an editorial consultant for Stedman's (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins), she has participated in the completion of Radiology Words, Fifth Edition, as well as having developed crossword puzzles to accompany one of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' medical terminology textbooks. Patricia continues to reside in Tampa, FL employed as a Medical Transcription Supervisor for a major cancer center where she developed the Medical Transcription Department Quality Assurance Program. She continues to enjoys working with her website www.Medpuzzles.com.
- Author(s)Patricia O'Brien-Giglia
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.