All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThere's easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects. Medical Termilogy Demystified covers all the basic terms of disease and injury, abrmal anatomy and physiology, surgical techniques, drugs, and other therapies - in the context of real, practical health issues. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam.
- Author BiographyDale Layman, Ph.D., Grand Ph.D. in Medicine, is Professor of Biology and Human Anatomy and Physiology at Joliet Junior College. He is the author of McGraw-Hill's Biology Demystified, Anatomy Demystified, and Physiology Demystified. He is the first Grand Doctor of Philosophy in Medicine in the United States and has received numerous other international honors and awards for his writing and creative thinking.
- Author(s)Dale Layman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.