All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past five years, Medical Travel Today has chronicled the explosive growth of the medical travel industry worldwide and captured the insight and vision of key thought leaders along the way. Assembled together for the first time in this collection, over forty of Medical Travel Today's most compelling interviews and contributions document the industry from the perspectives of various stakeholders including: Academicians Attorneys Bankers Employers Health Executives Insurers Investors Policy Makers Physicians & Hospitals Travel Agents Including contributions from David Boucher, Leah Binder, I. Glenn Cohen, Paul Keckley and Grace-Marie Turner, Medical Travel Today: Opinions and Perspectives on an Industry in the Making is a must-read for professionals already involved in or considering becoming a part of the medical travel universe.
- Author BiographyLAURA CARABELLO, Principal and Chief Creative Officer, CPR Strategic Marketing Communications, is a strategy consultant in healthcare and technology who has more than 25 years experience in positioning public, private and non-profit entities in medical travel, health information technology, managed care and employee benefits, and life sciences.She served as a member of the advisory board of the International Medical Tourism Association and is the publisher/managing editor of the leading online newsletter Medical Travel Today (www.medicaltraveltoday.com). Carabello presents and chairs numerous industry conferences, and has testified before the US Federal Trade Commission on health care advertising and marketing ethics. The recipient of multiple leadership and humanitarian awards, Carabello serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the YWCA of Bergen County. She received a B.S. in journalism from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Laura Carabello
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAmanda Haar
- Illustrator(s)Joseph Morgan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.