All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains unique contributions in the area of defense against chemical terrorism by experts from former Warsaw Pact countries. Decontamination and medical treatment are important aspects of protection from effects after intoxications with chemical agents. The book covers topics including new approaches in pre-treatment and prophylaxis of nerve agent intoxication, and diagsis of exposure to chemical agents.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series A (Closed):
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlexander A. Pivovarov,Christopher Dishovsky,Hendrik Benschop
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.