All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Su Doku craze is still alve and well and the newest addition provides it with a twist. Ayan Panja, the author of An Essential Medical Miscellany, has tapped into one of the hottest of recent trends and created Medical Word Su Doku but this time with medical words rather than numbers. Keeping true to the Su Doku grid format, each row, column and mini 9-square grid contains letters based on a biological, medical, or health-orientated word, with each letter used just once. It is the reader's job to complete the puzzle correctly and discover what the hidden word is. With four levels of difficulty to be faced, there is a challenge for everyone, making this book suitable for anyone who thinks they kw their Su Doku from their insides out! At only AGBP4.99, this book would make a perfect present or stocking filler for anyone with a passion for puzzles and an interest in medicine.
- Author(s)Ayan Panja
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Medicine Press Ltd
- Weight68 g
- Width124 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.