All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive historiographical survey on Christian penance and confession from the early sixteenth century to the end of the twentieth century. The author charts the change from medieval practices of penance to the modern rites of penance. The book's title refers to the latin phrase medici et medicamenta, or, spiritual doctors and medicines, to indicate a unifying theme of this study.
- Author BiographyNatalie Brigit Molineaux is Assistant Professor of History, St. Joseph's College of Maine.
- Author(s)Natalie Brigit Molineaux
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.