All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedicinal Chemistry has always been a tough course, a source of frustration in every school of pharmacy. Now ASHP has made both learning and teaching it much easier and more effective, with the publication of Medical Chemistry Self Assessment. Developed by Robin M. Zavod and Marc W. Harrold, authors of the highly praised textbook, Basic Concepts in Medicinal Chemistry, this Self Assessment is the only publication of its kind. A highly engaging way for pharmacy and pre-health students to master the complexities of medicinal chemistry, it reinforces what they learn in class with practice problems and review questions which are answered at the end of the book. The Self Assessment book and its related online content are also handy teaching tools, as well as a source of new problem formats and strategies for exploring concepts from different perspectives. Zavod and Harrold's approach provides a clear translation of organic chemistry concepts into medicinal chemistry language, and includes numerous clinically relevant examples, relating medicinal chemistry to therapeutic decisions. A valuable enhancement to any medicinal chemistry text, this book will also be very helpful for students learning organic or biochemistry, as well as for practitioners who want to renew their understanding of medicinal chemistry.
- Author(s)Marc W. Harrold,Robin M. Zavod
- PublisherAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.