Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating reference offers a crisp pictorial record of foods found on our tables today that emerged thousands of years ago in faraway lands. Scores of rare woodcuts enhance intriguing anecdotes about the origins of grains and coffee, the odysseys of pineapples and peanuts, and the mysteries behind breadfruit, pomegranates, others.
- Author(s)Ernst Lehner,Johanna Lehner
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archives
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.