All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe sociology of risk has only recently started to influence work in the area of health, illness and medicine and has considerable explanatory potential. Medicine, Health and Risk illustrates the value of this approach by providing case studies and overviews of health risks from medical interventions, occupational practices, social and domestic life and environmental hazards.
- Author BiographyJonathon Gabe is a Senior Research Fellow at Royal Holloway, University of London. He has published widely in the areas of mental health, health care professions, health policy and the mass media and health. He is a co--editor of the journal Sociology of Health and Illness.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/1995
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSociology of Health and Illness Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJonathan Gabe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.