Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook by Kin Yee Shiu, Sebastian L. Johnston, Giles Kendall (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionMedicine and Surgery is an exciting new book that contains the core information needed by medical students in the run up to exams. This is the only book available that covers both medicine and surgery. It encompasses all of the major systems and core subjects. Every condition is discussed under the key headings of definition, epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, investigations, management and progsis. The content follows a very consistent and familiar style, so that information is easily accessible, digestible and memorable. Each chapter opens with an overview of clinical method before discussing the most common conditions relevant to that speciality. Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook is written specifically for medical students as essential revision preparation, for junior doctors as a refresher on the wards and for other allied health professionals who want a quick reminder of key facts and data. Reviews: 'I like the way the book goes through each disease using the same system of definition, aetiology etc. This makes it easier to learn...The content is exactly what the undergraduate brain needs' - Final year student, University of Oxford.
- Author BiographyDr Giles Kendall- University College London. Dr Kin Yee Shiu- SpR in Nephrology, Hammersmith Hospital. Professor Sebastian Johnston- Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Imperial School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Giles Kendall,Kin Yee Shiu,Sebastian L. Johnston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note111
- Weight1018 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.