All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis original work examines the differences in medical advances on the two sides of the Spanish Civil War. Covering all aspects of medical treatment during the war, Coni covers new ground with great aplomb and delivers a book which will interest scholars involved with medical history as well as those interested in contemporary European history.
- Author BiographyNicholas Coni is a member of the Retired Fellows Society, Royal Society of Medicine. Previously, he was Consultant Geriatrician, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, and Associate Lecturer, Faculty of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Nicholas Coni
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleRoutledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.