CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at potential future developments in medicine, including the use of natechlogy as well as genetic mapping and other techlogies that are currently considered to be state of the art. By examining the historical roots of medicine this book presents a kwledgeable and balanced account of the modern and future medical industry. Part of the series What's Next? The Future Of..., there are four titles in the series examining warfare, medicine, architecture and space exploration.
- Author(s)Lori Dittmer
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat's Next? The Future of...
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width194 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.