All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this textbook provides a comprehensive and up-to-date introduction to media linguistics. It presents basic terms in communication theory and describes the major linguistic phemena in today s German-language mass media (press, radio, TV, and the new media ), including recent examples.
- Author BiographyHarald Burger, Universitat Zurich, Schweiz;Martin Luginbuhl, Universite de Neuchatel, Schweiz.
- Author(s)Harald Burger,Martin Luginbuhl
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight800 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.