All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval America: Cultural Influences of Christianity in the Law and Public Policy offers a critique of the way in which Christian religious doctrine has influenced the domain of law and public policy in the United States. This is carried out through an examination of the religious components in current practices in education, the treatment of political symbols, crime and punishment, the human body, and democratic politics.
- Author BiographyAndrew M. Koch is professor of political philosophy at the Department of Government and Justice Studies at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. Paul H. Gates, Jr. is professor of communication law in the Department of Communication at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Koch,Paul H. Gates
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight290 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.