All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a full-colour, revised edition. It features: plans for weddings, holiday parties, and Renaissance fairs; ideas for properly decorating the dining hall; lyrics and music for songs and dances; recipes for food and drink; patterns for period costumes; and, games and plays.
- Author BiographyDaniel Diehl has collaborated with Mark Donnelly on 18 books and more than 100 hours of documentary television, including programs for the Discovery, History, and Biography channels. Mark Donnelly has collaborated with Dan Diehl on 18 books and more than 100 hours of documentary television, including programs for the Discovery, History, and Biography channels.
- Author(s)Daniel Diehl,Mark P. Donnelly
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note175 colour photos & illus
- Weight898 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.