All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval Concepts of the Past shows how the history of the Middle Ages is reshaped by leading medieval historians in Germany and the United States in the light of cultural and social-scientific investigations into ritual, language and memory. These two national traditions of medieval scholarship, which have been largely separated over the course of the twentieth century, are drawing closer together through a common interest in issues of social science and linguistic theory as applied to the representation of the past. This book marks a step in the reconvergence of these two historiographical traditions.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePublications of the German Historical Institute
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGerd Althoff,Johannes Fried,Patrick J. Geary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.