All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionHenri de Lubac's four-volume study of medieval exegesis and theology is one of the most significant works in modern biblical studies.
Now available for the first time in English, this volume stands on its own as an introduction and overview of the subject. It will be an essential addition to the libraries of all those studying in any field of biblical interpretation.
- Author BiographyHenri de Lubac SJ (1896-1991), a leading figure in twentieth-century Roman Catholicism, was named a cardinal by Pope John Paul II in the mid-1980s.
- Author(s)Henri de Lubac
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleRessourcement: Retrieval & Renewal in Catholic Thought S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byMark Sebanc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.