All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval History and Discourse attempts to situate the genesis of early vernacular prose in the generic and linguistic topography of medieval history. It explores the epistemic aspects of historical transmission in the Latin chronicle, the epic, the octosyllabic narrative as a pretext for the emergence of vernacular prose. Aside from epistemic change, the appearance of the vernacular prose chronicle defines an important textual landmark.
- Author BiographyThe Author: A graduate of Bryn Mawr College and Brown University, Milada Buda currently teaches at Bryant College.
- Author(s)Milada Buda
- PublisherPeter Lang Gmbh, Internationaler Verlag Der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/08/1991
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Gmbh, Internationaler Verlag Der Wissenschaften
- Weight360 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.