All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a medieval approach in content as well as in form - a compilation of lists - this voluem creates a foundation for the study of the medieval mindset by establishing the terms and concepts of that scholars would have had in common at the time: an invaluable lingua franca.
- Author BiographyJames Grote is a development officer, an award-winning financial journalist, and periodically an adjunct professor of philosophy for several universities in the Louisville, Kentucky, area as well as for the Abbey of Gethsemani. He is the coauthor of Clever as Serpents: Business Ethics and Office Politics and Theology and Technology.
- Author(s)James Grote
- PublisherFons Vitae,US
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationKentucky
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFons Vitae,US
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight726 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.