Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unique deconstruction of liturgical musicology, William T. Flynn explores the expanding scope of the discipline. He includes contextual and philosophic interpretation that encompasses biblical exegesis, medieval studies, Latin linguistics and ecclesiastical history. Flynn's comprehensive analysis shows that the interdisciplinary dimensions of the expanding field must be understood beyond their traditional boundaries.
- Author BiographyWilliam T. Flynn is a Lecturer in the Center for Medeval Studies at the University of Leeds. He has received awards and commissions from the American Guild of Organists, the Wieniawski competition, Washington National Cathedral, Montreat Conference on Music and Worship, and the Presbyterian Association of Musicians.
- Author(s)William T. Flynn
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication10/06/1999
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStudies in Liturgical Musicology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, music
- Weight476 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.