Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the understanding of everyday life in the early Middle Ages. The social history of this period has been studied intensively for years, but few brief, concrete, and comprehensive accounts of daily life in medieval Europe have appeared. To fill this gap Professor Painter has written an essay that could be read by the college history student with benefit. It outlines the most important technical developments, and infuses the life of this period with understanding and sympathy.
- Author(s)Sidney Painter
- PublisherCornell University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1951
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleDevelopment of Western Civilization S.
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell University Press
- Content NoteChart
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.