All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwentieth-century work on Welsh manuscripts has been largely dependent on the publications of Gwegvryn Evans a century ago. This volume offers a revision of the subject. It provides a coherent view of the Welsh manuscript tradition and detailed studies which have transformed our understanding of some of the key manuscripts, such as Liber Landavensis (the book of Llandaff), the Hendregadredd Manuscript and the White Book of Rhydderch.
- Author BiographyDaniel Huws until his retirement was Keeper of the Manuscripts at the National Library of Wales. He is the absolute authority on the Welsh Medieval collections and is very highly thought of in the manuscripts world generally.
- Author(s)Daniel Huws
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2002
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note30 plates
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.