All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines a wide range of films and offers a dialogical model of film that preconceives the past and present as the remediation of old media by newer media.
- Author BiographyRichard Burt is Professor of English and Film and Media Studies at the University of Florida, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Burt
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.