Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSince its founding in 1943, Medievalia et Humanistica has won worldwide recognition as the first scholarly publication in America to devote itself entirely to medieval and Renaissance studies. Since 1970, a new series, sponsored by the Modern Language Association of America and edited by an international board of distinguished scholars and critics, has published interdisciplinary articles. In yearly hardcover volumes, the new series publishes significant scholarship, criticism, and reviews treating all facets of medieval and Renaissance culture: history, art, literature, music, science, law, ecomics, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyPaul Maurice Clogan is professor of English at the University of North Texas and a fellow of the American Academy in Rome. He is editor of The Medieval Archilleid of Statius and author of numerous articles on classical, medieval, and Renaissance literature.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleMedievalia et Humanistica Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight431 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPaul Maurice Clogan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.