All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its founding in 1943, Medievalia et Humanistica has won worldwide recognition as the first scholarly publication in America to devote itself entirely to medieval and Renaissance studies. Since 1970, a new series, sponsored by the Modern Language Association of America and edited by an international board of distinguished scholars and critics, has published interdisciplinary articles. In yearly hardcover volumes, the new series publishes significant scholarship, criticism, and reviews treating all facets of medieval and Renaissance culture: history, art, literature, music, science, law, ecomics, and philosophy. Volume 40 showcases the interdisciplinary nature of the series with five articles on topics such as the image of Jews in Christian medieval literature, Trojan legends in Dante, and thirteenth-century French love poetry. Volume 40 also includes eight review tices that illustrate the volume's interdisciplinary scope.
- Author BiographyReinhold F. Glei and Wolfgang Polleichtner are researchers at the Latin Philology Institute of Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. Nina Tomaszewski is academic staff at Ruhr-Universitat Bochum.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleMedievalia et Humanistica Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight449 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byReinhold F. Glei,Wolfgang Polleichtner
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.