All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionBuddhism and Hinduism are considered to be essential in meditative practice. The author analyzes these aspects in this book. An accompanying audio CD contains a guided meditation that corresponds to each chapter. The practical and didactic text stems from the meditative courses taught by the author himself. However, this book is much more than a manual on meditation. Within its chapters readers will find reviews concise yet with profound depth on major milestones of Hinduism and Buddhism.
- Author BiographyVicente Merlo is a philosopher and a social scientist whose work focuses on Eastern philosophy and religions. He is the author of Las ensenanzas de Sri Aurobindo, La fascinacion de oriente, and La llamada (de la) nueva era.
- Author(s)Vicente Merlo
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight454 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.