All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation is the art of being, and in this book Adelaide Gardner focuses on the naturalness of this state of consciousness and the great usefulness to be derived from it. Today, there is little doubt that a quiet and concentrated consciousness can deepen one's awareness of life and permit the achievement of a greater degree of inner peace. This small classis is evidence of this fact. It has been used by tens of thousands of individuals. It has received numerous tributes. It is recommended for its comfortable and easy approach-as a fine guideline to proper meditative procedures. A highly practical study, it includes exercises that you can do alone or with friends
- Author(s)Adelaide Gardner
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1968
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.