Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation, says author Lorin Roche, has been held captive by gurus and overly restrictive spiritual traditions for centuries. It should be one of life's great pleasures. You don't have to sit in an awkward position or empty your mind or relinquish desire to meditate, claims Roche. Here he offers simple techniques to wake up the senses and relax the body and mind.
- Author BiographyLorin Roche, Ph.D., has been a meditation trainer for the past 22 years. He lives in Marina del Rey, California.
- Author(s)Lorin Roche
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/1999
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.