All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation and Movement is an accessible series of structured relaxation and self-awareness sessions to help strengthen students' self-control, resilience and respect for both themselves and others. This course of fourteen one-hour structured sessions is suitable for groups of children, teens and youths, and especially beneficial for, but t limited to, use in schools with pupils with disabilities, special educational needs, self-esteem issues or behavioural difficulties. The course combines skills from different disciplines, and includes: meditation practices; therapeutic writing and talking tasks; movement and psychodrama play activities; and breathing, posture and movement techniques found in some martial arts. Complete with clear and full instructions and photocopiable worksheets, Meditation and Movement is straightforward eugh for any enthusiastic n-'expert' leader to use with ease. An ideal course text for school teachers, school counsellors and psychologists, these structured sessions will also appeal to a variety of societies and associations, such as Buddhist, martial arts and drama groups.
- Author BiographyG. Rosser is a School Counsellor with the New South Wales Department of Education and Training, Australia. His interests include meditation, martial arts, reading, writing and working with young people. He works and lives in South-Western Sydney.
- Author(s)Garry Rosser
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.