All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a ground-breaking book on using meditation in education and how it can enhance teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyJudith Simmer-Brown is Professor of Religious Studies at Naropa University and the author of Dakini's Warm Breath: The Feminine Principle in Tibetan Buddhism. Fran Grace is Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Redlands and the author of Carry A. Nation: Retelling the Life.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Religious Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFran Grace,Judith Simmer-Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.