All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionOur individual lives can only be completed by their becoming at one with something far greater and more beautiful than our own limited being. Saints and mystics of all ages have through the practice of meditation sought this 'cosmic consciousness' or union with the divine life by which their lives have become enriched with understanding, inner strength and great power of accomplishment. Despite its simple title Meditation is really much more than a textbook. It is a deep guide to the whole subject of inner awareness and the reality of what can be discovered through inner exploration, from a teacher of remarkable wisdom, White Eagle . This completely revised edition of a classic guide to meditation at all levels (including that of the beginner) contains a whole new chapter from his teaching. It also contains additional tes by Grace Cooke's daughter, Ylana Hayward and two poems by Teddy Dent.
- Author BiographyGrace Cooke (1892-1979) was the medium for the spirit teacher White Eagle and a noted teacher of meditation. The White Eagle meditation technique is distinct for its emphasis on visualisation and its attempt to seek union with what White Eagle normally describes as the Cosmic Christ, which others might call the Oneness. Under White Eagle's direction Grace Cooke founded The White Eagle Lodge in 1936, and it has today branches throughout the world as well as headquarters in England.
- Author(s)Grace Cooke,Teddy Dent
- PublisherWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byYlana Hayward
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.