All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great yoga master instructs you in a thorough variety of approaches including meditation on a variety of mantras, on a form or symbol, and on self enquiry. Instruction in powerful techniques such as combining sound vibrations with the inner flow of subtle energies and chakras, and ajapa japa - listening to the breath repeat the mantra. Plus instruction in the all-important techniques for preparation for meditation including pranayama, the yogic breathing practices. Plus an illuminating question and answer section.
- Author BiographySri Swami Satchidananda was one of the first yoga masters to bring the classic yoga tradition to the West. Invited to America in 1966 by the iconic pop artist Peter Max, he taught yoga postures, meditation, and a compassionate vegetarian lifestyle. In 1969, he opened the Woodstock Festival and became known to an entire generation as the Woodstock Guru
- Author(s)Swami Satchidananda
- PublisherIntegral Yoga Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/1975
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegral Yoga Publications
- Content Note6ill.
- Weight150 g
- Width108 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.