All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Today How Meditation Can Transform Your Life!You can be happier, healthier and have more success in your life by simply creating a meditation habit. In this book I'll show you how quieting your mind and learning to focus can completely change your life! You must have heard people talk about the amazing powers of meditation. You might have met people raving about how meditation transformed their life. You might have even read blogs teaching you how to meditate, but when you tried it you found it incredibly frustrating and t peaceful at all. If that sounds like you, then don't worry because you are t alone--most people feel this way. Meditation is t an easy skill to master. It takes years, if t a lifetime to master this skill. The good news is that you don't have to master it in order to enjoy its benefits. If You Develop The Habit Of Meditating Daily, Even For A Few Minutes, You Can Achieve Wonderful Results In Your Life...Meditation will improve both your physical and mental health, reduce stress, improve your brain power and teach you how to focus your attention on the task at hand, thereby increasing your productivity. I'm sure t all successful people meditate but you'd be surprised how many of them do some form of meditation. It's an important skill to have for achieving success in life. If you can develop the meditation habit, it will certainly improve your chance of finding success. You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes a day, unless you are too busy. Then you should sit for an hour. Zen Proverb An increasing number of scientific studies have been carried out on meditation and almost all of them have shown that meditation can be used to alter brain waves and brain chemistry. But if you are still skeptical, just give meditation a try for a few months. If you meditate daily for just a few months, you'll experience the benefits firsthand and lose your skepticism. The only problem is that even those who do believe in the powers of meditation find it hard to turn it into a habit. Meditation can be frustrating if you set unrealistic goals for yourself. Most beginners do it the wrong way. They end up thinking that they just can't control their mind eugh to meditate and give up. But this doesn't have to be you! In This Book I'll Show You How Anyone Can Learn To Meditate...With a little persistence and a systematic approach you too can develop this seemingly hard habit. After that, it's only a matter of time before you start seeing results.You'll continue to reap the benefits as you get better at meditation. Who kws, someday you may even find enlightenment! Here's a preview of what you'll learn...
- What meditation is really all about
- The different types of meditation
- How to set yourself up to stick with the meditation habit
- How to meditate as a beginner
- How to move up to higher levels of meditation
- How to build a healthy lifestyle around your habit of meditation
- The 5 things you must do to achieve success with meditation
- Plus, so much more...
- Author BiographySara Elliott Price is a best selling author in the health and self development genres. From a very early age she knew she had a passion to help others become healthier, better versions of themselves and her dream has come alive through her writing. Sara enjoys writing books on health and self-help topics as well as a sampling of other subjects that she is passionate about. She considers herself an avid learner--especially when it comes to nutrition and how our lifestyles affect our health. In her spare time she enjoys practicing yoga, developing easy and delicious healthy recipes and spending time with friends and family.
- Author(s)Sara Elliott Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.