All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation As the Pathway to the Depths of Human Fulfillment Like a tightly closed bud that longs to open fully, we live on the verge of an unfathomable beauty that needs only our loving attention to unfold. Meditation gives us a springboard for taking the bold leap into the limitless space of our own being. Dr. Reggie Ray has been immersed in the practice and teaching of meditation for more than 40 years. Now, Meditation in Seven Steps brings you this internationally respected teacher s most essential guidance for those new to the practice, exploring: Meditation as the antidote to distraction, confusion, and despair Seven progressive guided meditations The key aspects of practice including posture, relaxation, mindfulness of the body and breath, and working with thoughts Shedding the layers of ego mind to access our boundless nature No matter our age, circumstances, or where we come from, explains Reggie Ray, the practice of meditation enables us to make the journey back to who we truly are. With Meditation in Seven Steps, he invites you to experience freedom, joy, fulfillment, and the countless profound rewards of dedicated practice.
- Author BiographyReginald A. RayReginald A. Ray, PhD, is the co-founder and spiritual director of Dharma Ocean Foundation, dedicated to the evolution and flowering of the somatic teachings of Tibetan Tantra. He is a lineage holder in the tradition of Chogyam Trungpa, Rinpoche. Reggie is the author of several books including Touching Enlightenment. He makes his residence in Crestone and Boulder, Colorado. For more, visit dharmaocean.org.
- Author(s)Reginald A. Ray
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight77 g
- Width144 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time149
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.