Meditation on Murder (A Death in Paradise Novel) by Robert Thorogood (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.87+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn original story from the creator and writer of the hit BBC One TV series, Death in Paradise, featuring on-screen favourite detective, DI Richard Poole. Enhance your enjoyment of the series as, for the first time, Robert Thorogood brings the characters to life on the page in an all-new locked-room mystery. Aslan Kennedy has an idyllic life: leader of a spiritual retreat for wealthy holidaymakers on one of the Caribbean's most unspoilt islands, Saint Marie. Until he's murdered, that is. The case seems open and shut: when Aslan was killed he was inside a locked room with only five other people, one of whom has already confessed to the murder. Detective Inspector Richard Poole is hot, bothered, and fed up with talking to witnesses who'd rather discuss his 'aura' than their whereabouts at the time of the murder. But he also kws that the facts of the case don't quite stack up. In fact, he's convinced that the person who's just confessed to the murder is the one person who couldn't have done it. Determined to track down the real killer, DI Poole is soon on the trail, and stone will be left unturned. A must read for fans of the TV series and Agatha Christie crime classics featuring Marple and Poirot. Praise for Robert Thorogood: 'Very funny and dark with great pace. I love Robert Thorogood's writing' Peter James 'This second DEATH IN PARADISE NOVEL is a gem' DAILY EXPRESS 'Deftly entertaining ...satisfyingly pushes all the requisite Agatha Christie-style buttons' Barry Forshaw, THE INDEPENDENT 'For fans of Agatha Christie' MAIL ON SUNDAY 'A treat.' RADIO TIMES 'This brilliantly crafted, hugely enjoyable and suitably goosebump-inducing vel is an utter delight from start to finish' HEAT 'Plenty of red herrings and twists to keep readers guessing' DAILY EXPRESS 'Fans will enjoy returning to DI Richard Poole...just switch off and relax' LOVE READING
- Author BiographyRobert Thorogood is the creator of the hit BBC One TV series DEATH IN PARADISE. He was born in Colchester, Essex, in 1972. When he was 10-years old, he read his first proper novel - Agatha Christie's Peril at End House - and he's been in love with the genre ever since. He now lives in Marlow in Buckinghamshire with his wife, children and an increasingly cranky Bengal cat called Daniel.
- Author(s)Robert Thorogood
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight480 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.