All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionMeditations for Adoptive Parents serves as a trusted confidant for those who have welcomed a child into their home through adoption. This heartfelt collection of meditations celebrates adoption as an act of grace mirroring God's own redeeming love for us, of family adoption as a sacred experience--a model of the redemption offered by God through Jesus.Author and educator Vernell Klassen Miller offers 30 days of encouragement and wisdom for new families through devotionals, poetry, Scripture, prayers, and readings. Brimming with real-life examples from the author's own journey as the parent of four adopted children, this insightful volume offers what every Christian adoptive family can use--a pause for spiritual urishment amid the ongoing journey of raising children.
- Author(s)Vernell Klassen Miller
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width190 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.