All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the early Desert Fathers to Meister Eckhart and Thomas Merton, for more than 1,000 years contemplative practice has been a cornerstone of Christian spirituality. On Meditation for Christians, listeners will learn the basic elements of this time-hored tradition and specific techniques for beginning their own contemplative practice. The compact disc includes a guided meditation for experiencing God directly in this moment, just as we are.
- Author BiographyJames FinleyJames Finley left home at the age of 18 for the Abbey of Gethsemani in Trappist, Kentucky, where Thomas Merton lived as a contemplative. He later earned degrees from the University of Akron, Saint John College, and the Fuller Theological Seminary. Today James Finley is a husband, father, writer, and psychotherapist in private practice. His books include Merton's Palace of Nowhere and The Contemplative Heart.
- Author(s)James Finley
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication29/02/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Running Time150
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.