Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUsing personal and biblical stories and verses, Meditations for Financial Freedom (Vol. 1) is the first installment of a twelve-part series aimed at helping people who are attempting to attain and maintain financial freedom. This book offers daily meditations that inform and inspire - make you laugh and make you cry - with reflections that walk through the books of The Bible and highlight concepts that address financial issues including saving, investing, retirement, employment, entrepreneurship and a myriad of subjects relevant to personal finance. Each day's meditation offers the reader an opportunity to consider one financial challenge and encounter a brief thought or prayer related to each idea. Use this book for 7 minutes a day for reflection and financial guidance from a biblical context.Meditations... can be used by those who practice daily devotion, and anyone desiring to deepen their spiritual life.
- Author(s)DeForest B Soaries Jr
- PublisherCorporate Community Connections, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleMeditations for Financial Freedom
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorporate Community Connections, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.