All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese three meditations lead both beginners and experienced meditators on a journey exploring their own mind, through which listeners will discover their own inner potential for lasting peace and happiness. In each meditation, simple guided instructions are followed by quiet spaces that allow people to focus on the meditation experience of inner peace and mental clarity. Convenient for busy people, the Body of Light, Clarity, and the Root Mind meditations are 10 to 12 minutes each and offer simple methods to relax and reduce stress. A full-color 16-page booklet explains the nature and function of the mind and helps readers understand its role in one's happiness and suffering.
- Author BiographyTharpa Publications is a non profit organization dedicated to world peace. Tharpa s books and audio on meditation, Buddhism, and self help have sold over 900,000 copies. From accessible titles for beginners to advanced volumes for serious meditators, all our books are acclaimed for their clarity and practical application. And as a collection, our titles reveal the entire Buddhist path to liberation and enlightenment.
- Author(s)Tharpa Publications
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleLiving Meditation
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Weight73 g
- Width141 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time36
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.36
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $48.94Trending at AU $55.22
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.05
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $46.43
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.