All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEncouraging and inspiring devotions are the perfect companion for Christian moms-to-be during the emotional ups and downs of pregnancy. Each practical meditation speaks to the heart of expectant mothers, giving them confidence and insight as they walk with God through this life transition, and prepare to welcome their babies into the world. Author Helen Good Brenneman's book for mothers-to-be has already touched thousands of women, through timeless insights on this deeply emotional and spiritual journey.While the covers have been updated, the interior content purposely retains the original language and beautiful sentiments of the original authors.This series will appeal especially to traditional parents and mothers with a strong faith background who endeavor to raise their families in positive ways.
- Author(s)Helen Brenneman
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1968
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width192 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.