All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrain toxic thinking, eliminate the waste from negative emotions and get to kw a Creator who is truly for you. With a unique and concise format, this book encourages the reader to honestly confront negative messages they are absorbing and recycling back to their children on a daily basis. Meditations of a Single Parent refreshes your spirit, with positive affirmations that lead you into productive, intimate relationship with your Creator.
- Author BiographyK.B. Winston is a Los Angeles native, Having been in corporate america most of her life, yet always believing that writing was her calling, she finally answered her desire to write inspirational literature. Mother of one son, founder of the I Rise Foundation, she thrives on walking, learning and meeting exciting people.
- Author(s)K B Winston
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.